Monday, August 17, 2009

Open for business!

How it all began:

“What do you want for your birthday?"
(without a second thought)
“Angel food cupcakes.”

‘What a perfect gift?’ I thought. Made with love, very customizable, and really...
who doesn’t love a cupcake?


As more and more birthdays came along, so did batches of gifts from my oven. With the help of books and youtube, I slowly taught myself new skills to bake, ice and decorate the mini cakes. And before I knew it, I was getting orders for friends and friends of friends.

So now I’m expanding my horizons (and consumer base). If you’d like cupcakes for an event of any kind, send me an email (dericiouscupcakes@gmail.com) and we can sort out the details of flavour, theme and colour scheme.
Individualized cupcakes take a bit of planning and preparation, so I can only take on so many orders at a time. First come, first serve ladies and gents!

No comments:

Post a Comment