Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's official!

As of a couple days ago Dericious was officially registered as a business! (!!!) And so it begins... the great cupcake adventure. I have no gigantic plans as of yet, but I'm having fun taking it one order at a time and excited to find out where it ends up. My main focus now is getting through my last year of school and making some use of the tens of thousands of dollars of tuition I've "paid" for the last 6 years (finance the dream maybe?). Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart, for all your love, support and encouragement... it's what gave me the balls to take my hobby to the next level. Every comment I receive means a lot :)


Yesterday I took a trip to St. Lawrence Market to purchase some more supplies. Mmm.. Placewares. That place will make any chef/baker drool. Icing tips, fondant tools, a billion types of cutters and more, more, more! Seems like most of my sale profits have been put towards supplies and other little start up things... probably going to stay that way for awhile. No shopping sprees for me juuust yet..


No comments:

Post a Comment