Monday, August 24, 2009

Less is more.

Last minute, need a gift and don't want to spend too much? Sans fondant cupcakes!
An order of these are cheaper and faster (if you're in a rush to get your hands on some), but they're still dericious. Trust me, I do not skimp on quality!!!


Photos? Of course..

An order of birthday cupcakes called in the day before. The only requests were pink icing and double chocolate chip flavour.


These cupcakes were made as a thank you gift for my employer and employees. The polka dots are fondant based, but because they're less complex I charge less.


Begonia cupcakes are also included as non-fondant cupcakes.


Cupcakes without fondant can be frosted with different icing tips, like this string design. If you see a frosting style on any of my other fondant cupcakes that you like, I can bake up a batch with the style of your choice.

Pricing is really subject to the design ordered. In general my prices are as listed, but if an order is more or less complex the cost can be up for discussion, so e-mail me (dericiouscupcakes@gmail.com) and we'll talk business ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment